Not Without My Ghosts: The Artist As Medium, a major exhibition of artists and works inspired by mediumistic methodologies and their deep cultural history, developed in partnership with Hayward Gallery Touring, is now open to the public until 1 Nov.
To make sure we can reopen safely, we are asking visitors to pre-book free timed entry slots for the exhibition: time slots are available from 12-6pm, Wednesday - Sunday.
Book your ticket
To protect the health and wellbeing of our visitors, supporters and gallery team, we've also put the following safety measures in place:
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entry to the gallery with the sanitiser provided.
- Please bring with you and wear a face covering at all times (unless exempt due to a health condition).
- Please arrive on time for your pre-booked free entry slot. If you arrive early or late, you may be asked to wait to be admitted.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times whilst you're visiting the gallery.
- Please donate or pay for purchases in our shop with contactless payment methods where possible.
- Please sanitise your hands before using the library and follow the specific instructions for handling books, which will be explained in person during your visit.
- No cloakroom facilities are available, so please do not bring large bags.
- Our toilets will be open as usual, with an increased cleaning regime of toilets and all public areas put in place. We have also installed air purifiers throughout the building.
Please do not visit the gallery if you are feeling unwell.
If you are unable to visit for any reason, please cancel your ticket via Eventbrite, so we can reallocate your time slot to someone else.
If you need further help, please contact [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you back to Drawing Room!