We are currently seeking...
Biennial Assistants (Voluntary)
Drawing Room’s Co-Directors are seeking two volunteers to assist with forthcoming Drawing Biennial 2019 for 2 days per week over a 4 month period.
The Drawing Biennial is an exhibition of over 200 unique works on paper, which culminates in an online auction. The Biennial exhibition is one of the highlights in Drawing Room’s programme and the auction raises funds to deliver its ambitious exhibitions and learning activities.
This position offers the successful candidates a unique opportunity to have a focused role working toward Drawing Biennial 2019, and gain extensive experience working in a non-profit gallery.
In order to apply you must have:
- A keen interest in administrative processes
- Proven attention to detail (particularly with data inputting)
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Photoshop
- An enthusiasm and interest in contemporary art
- A regard for the care and attention of artworks
- The ability to take instruction as well as use initiative
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work
You will work 2 days a week as part of the small team on this project where your assistance and diligence will be vital. Interviews will take place Thursday 29 November. We are looking for start w/c 3 December through to mid-March 2019.
To apply, please send a CV and brief covering letter to [email protected] by 26 November 2018.